Monday, December 9, 2013

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! 
 TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS... 
F.A.B Women Fitness Style!


Twas’ the night before Christmas and all through hood
 F.A.B ladies were smiling cause they were feeling so good.

Their stockings were thrown on the bed without care
Cause we all know those things really suck to wear.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of iPods danced in their heads.
And I was in the kitchen, sipping a nightcap,
With the book 50 Shades resting in my lap.

When out of the blue there arose such a clatter
I pulled myself away from Christian Grey to see what was the matter!

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But two F.AB ladies full of good cheer.
They were dancing along to music so lively and quick
I thought to myself, “I must join these chicks!”

On tight jeans! On dress skirts! Oh "I look like a Vixen!"
Cause working out and personal development they are a mixin’!

Tone your BODY, Focus your MIND, Enrich your SOUL
While having a blast, is the main goal.

Now I’m rocking it out… though it’s been quite awhile
But it don’t matter cause I shake it Gangnam style

I worked out with F.A.B, I learned quite a bit,
And I feel so much better after experiencing it.

It was getting quite late and the F.A.B girls had to go
Over the river and out into the snow

But I heard them exclaim as they drove out of site…

“Happy Holidays to all and to all a F.A.B night!”

www.fab-women.com

No comments:

Post a Comment